Zeus Touch 12 MFD
The ultimate in easy to use sailing navigation systems andthe industry’s only sailing specific, touchscreen chartplotter.
A 12.1-inch touch screen offers outstanding sail specific navigation features with an intuitive touch-led interface. The SailSteer sail navigation screen shows Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline to name but a few features.
Enhanced SailTime calculations, removes reliance on ETA and provides a maximised view of tacking angles on the chart, even without an active waypoint. Zeus Touch offers easy to use system integration.
- Touch to mark waypoints and easily build routes
- Tap, touch, drag, drop and swipe functionality for fingertip control
- Easy selection of Chart, Radar, Pilot, SailSteer and WindPlot screens
- Straightforward menu control, with push-to-enter function
- Intuitive use for zooming, radar gain and more
Combined with the rotary controller, this enables full control of all features without having to touch the screen – ideal for situations outside of the harbor
The SailSteer screen combines key sailing data such as Heading, Wind, Laylines and Tide into one clear, easy to read display. Advanced features include Wind Angle Target indicator and Wind Shift Sectors.
Enhanced Sail Navigation
The most important sailing data is overlaid onto the chart screen, enabling an assessment of the realistic route to be sailed.Navigation data is calculated via laylines, rather than a simple straight-line waypoint to waypoint route, which is rarely followed by sailors.
- 12.1-inch display
- Easy to use touchscreen interface
- Bright LED backlit display
- GoFree wireless compatible
- WindPlot, for tracking weather trends
- GRIB weather overlay & Sirius weather (U.S.)
- Premium regional cartography
- Broadband Radar compatible
- Composite video input
- Internal GPS
- Optically Bonded LCD
- SailTime calculations
- Touch Sensible technology
- Ultimate integration
- Easy to use
- B&G Precision