Actually any fishing requirement including Single (HF/LF), Dual, Single + Zoom, Zoom (Bottom Lock, Bottom Zoom or Marker Zoom), Mix Mode, Nav Data and A-Scope. Additionally, two custom display modes may be programmed by the operator. The FCV1150 can be interfaced with a Furuno Satellite Compass to compensate for heaving caused by the movement of the ocean, providing unwavering, stable detection even in rough seas.
Faster Transmission Rate:
The rate of transmission has been greatly increased by more than 30% compared with current conventional fish finders. As a result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained in the same sounding interval. The FCV1150 also incorporates new transmission technique that automatically switches the echo transmission rate according to the depth of the sounding area. Transmission speed is raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, providing more detailed detection of seabed and targets.
Quick Gain Setting:
The Gain setting for all of the echoes on the screen can be adjusted by rotating the Gain knob. Because all of the visible echoes on the screen are adjusted with the Gain settings, the correct setting for virtually any situation can be quickly and easily determined.
The top of the seabed is displayed in white to show seabed structure. This function also helps to discriminate between bottom fish and seabed.
- High-brightness 12.1″ LCD with AR coated glass filter and anti-polarized sunglass filter
- Postprocessing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Edge bottom discrimination feature
- Heaving compensation available for stable echo presentation even in rough seas
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) delivers crystal clear target presentation
- Adjustable operating frequency and selectable output power
- 12-24 VDC, 50W max
- 100/110/220/230 VAC with optional rectifier