GP1870F GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder
If you’re looking for the finest color GPS unit available, take a look at a chartplotter from Furuno. The fully integrated GP1870F GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder is compact, waterproof and durable. This unit delivers highly accurate data and crystal-clear pictures on its 7″ color bonded LCD screen. Fast, powerful and easy to use, the GP1870F incorporates the best of Furuno’s legendary line of chartplotters and adds an updated set of user-friendly features.
The GP1870F features an internal antenna for ease of installation. Its dual-range display allows you to view both short and long ranges of your chart simultaneously in a split-screen presentation. Furuno’s RotoKey interface allows for simple and stress-free operation. Turn the RotoKey for a finely stepped zoom control, or press the knob for full access to the GP1870F controls. The LCD screen allows for viewing from virtually any angle, even while wearing polarized sunglasses, plus the screen is bonded to ensure fogging-free operation. The GP1870F supports C-Map 4D by Jeppessen charts. Click here for the C-MAP 4D Quick Guide.
The GP1870F incorporates a powerful 600W/1kW Furuno Fishfinder with a host of advanced features. Post-Processing Gain Control allows you to view changes to the Gain setting immediately for all returns on the screen, making it easier than ever to dial in your fishfinder for local conditions, while the White Line feature shows you fish lying on or near the bottom at a glance. Furuno’s Bottom Discrimination feature enables the unit to indicate if a major component of the bottom is mud, sand, gravel or rocks. The Bottom Discrimination function provides you with valuable information to locate rich fishing grounds while boosting your catch of the day. Plus, in order to assess individual fish size, the echo strength from the fish can be computed and turned into fish size display on the screen.
- Bright 800 cd/m2, 7″ LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure fogging-free operation
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Standard C-Map 4D chart available on SD card
- RotoKey revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Incorporates the legendary 600W/1kW fishfinder equipped with Furuno’s latest digital fishfinder technology:
- Bottom Discrimination Function analyzes the makeup of the bottom beneath your boat*
- ACCU-FISH – Furuno’s unique fish size analyzer
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Line function discriminates fish lying near the bottom
Plastic Transom Mount Multisensor, 600w (10-Pin)
- 600 Watts
- 50/200 kHz
- 45/11 degree Beam Angles
- Plastic Transom Mount with Temperature and Removable Speed Assembly
- 30 Foot Cable with 10-Pin Connector