Furuno LS4100TH Dual Frequency Fish Finder- Thru-Hull Standard Features
- Waterproof, 5 inch, Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- Dual Frequency – 50 and 200 kHz
- Bronze Thru-hull transducer with Depth and Temperature
- Targets presented in up to 4 gray tones
- Picture resolution of 240(H) x 320(V) pixels
- 300 Watt RMS (2400 P-P) output power
- Seven depth scales, from 0-10 to 0-640 feet
- Depth offset to 1,500 feet, maximum depth scale of 3,00 feet
- Automatic or Manual Depth Range and Gain Adjustment
- A-Scope for rapid fish detection and species identification
- White Line Mode for enhanced bottom fish detection
- Audible and Visual, Temp, Speed, Fish or Bottom Alarm
- TLL output sends position, temp and depth to Furuno TLL capable plotters
- Multiple Display Modes 1. Normal, Low Frequency/High Frequency 2. Dual Frequency 3. Bottom Lock Expansion 4. Marker Boom 5. Bottom Zoom 6. A-Scope 7. Two Customizable Navigation data Display- Displaying digital and analog graphical info, including: Wind Speed/Direction, Ship’s Speed, Steering Screens and more
- Speed and Temperature input viz optional sensor or NMEA data
- Mini Navigator allows storage of up to 12 waypoints, with capability to navigate back to these points using the LS4100’s XTE/Range and Bearing calculation and steering screens
- Two NMEA0183 ports – one bi-directional and one “listen-only”
- 9 Lbs., 1 Carton including TH transducer – Single unit
- 41 Lbs., 1 Carton including TH transducer – 6 units per carton
- 12 VDC, 6 Watts
Furuno LS4100TH Dual Frequency Fish Finder- Thru-Hull
The LS4100 is a dual frequency fish finder designed for small pleasure craft. It features a waterproof 5″ high-definition silver bright LCD screen that offers a remarkably detailed picture of fish and bottom structure. With a resolution of 240 (H) x 320 (V) pixels, it has the highest resolution in its class! The LS4100 offers dual frequency capabilities, both 50 and 200 kHz, and has an outstanding 300 W RMS (2,400 Watt peak-to-peak) output power, making this fish finder the leader in its class.
Basic display modes include single Low Frequency or High Frequency, Dual, Bottom-Lock Expansion, Bottom Zoom, A-Scope, Marker Zoom and two Nav Data display modes. Choose from a variety of operating modes, including manual or two auto modes, fishing or cruising. The cruising mode uses a higher clutter reflection setting than the fishing mode, making it useful to track the bottom while cruising.
The range can be changed manually or automatically. The LS4100 will redraw the entire echogram so that the contour can be shown seamlessly.
The LS4100 has the unique ability to be a handy navigational organizer when connected to appropriate sensors. it can display a variety of information including: water temperature, wind direction/speed, Lat/Lon, XTE and distance run in a graphical or text format. With the BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver connected, the “Mini-Navigator” feature is capable of storing up to 12 waypoints with a programmable name. Any waypoint can be selected as a destination.