The Furuno MU-120C is a multi-purpose display that features the unmatched Furuno quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. This 12.1″ color monitor features a wide range of interface capabilities that will accommodate virtually all of your marine display needs.
The MU-120C utilizes an extremely bright color TFT LCD with a special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With it’s bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angle, this monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. The MU-120C is an SVGA (800 x 600) display. It features a built-in scaler, which enables it to accept high resolutions up to SXGA 1280 x 1024.
This monitor features a wide variety of inputs including: 2 RGB analog, 1 DVI-D (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The MU-120C may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box radar, sounders, sonar and, NavNet. It can also be used for displaying security cameras, video equipment, computers, etc.
The MU-120C has Picture In Picture (PIP) capability with 3 NTSC/PAL inputs. The display can overlay a video window on top of the main display. This PIP window can be resized and repositioned to anywhere on the screen. Use the PIP function to monitor security cameras, engine room cameras or even your satellite TV.
- Crystal clear 12.1″ marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 800 x 600 SVGA
- Built-in scaler allows monitor to accept up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1000+ Candela brightness and scratch resistant A/R coating allows superior viewability in direct sunlight
- Wide range of inputs: 2 RGB analog, 1 Digital Video Interface (DVI) and 3 NTSC/PAL
- Fully dimmable
- Any three of the NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- I/R Remote control included as standard supply
- Table Top or Flush Mountable (table top mounting bracket is optional)
- Waterproof Tested to IPX5 standard (from front)
- Customizable Input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard radar, sonar, sounder, camera, etc.
- Excellent viewing angle, (Left / Right 70 degrees, up 60 degrees, down 50 degrees)
- Automatic signal input recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
- Dedicated push-buttons for changing monitor inputs and PIP source eliminates confusing menus
- Power Requirements: 12/24 VDC, 4-2 A