Garmin 010-01421-00 echoMAP 73dv with LakeVü HD & 77/200 HD-ID/DownVü Transducer
The Garmin 010-01421-00 echoMAP 73dv with LakeVü HD & 77/200 HD-ID/DownVü Transducer is a part of the Garmin echoMAP Series of chartplotter/sonar combos, which gives you the clearest scanning sonar images on the water, the best preloaded LakeVü cartography and the most accurate GPS for its class.
The echoMAP 73dv includes a 7-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. echoMAP comes with 1 transducer for 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin DownVü, the clearest scanning sonar on the water. It also supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers. The combo’s cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom and trolling motor mount included.
- 7″ color display with keypad control
- Preloaded with LakeVü HD maps covering over 17,000 lakes of which over 5,700 are HD lakes with 1′ contours shore to shore
- Built-in DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images below your boat
- Built-in 500W (RMS) HD-ID sonar (4,000W peak to peak)
- Includes 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVü transducer in the box
- Transom and trolling motor mount included
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier
- Tilting quick disconnect mount
- microSD card slot makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers
- Supports optional mapping including LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports BlueChart g2 coastal charts