Garmin echoMAP 54dv w/BlueChart g2 w/o Transducer
The Garmin echoMAP 54dv w/BlueChart g2 w/o Transducer is a part of the Garmin echoMAP Series of chartplotter/sonar combos, which gives you the clearest scanning sonar images on the water, the best preloaded LakeVü cartography and the most accurate GPS for its class.
The echoMAP 54dv includes a 5-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It also supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers. The combo’s cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom and trolling motor mount included.
- 5″ color display with keypad control
- Preloaded with Bluechart g2 US coastal maps
- Built-in 500 W (RMS) HD-ID 50/77/200 kHz sonar and Garmin DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water (transducer not included)
- Supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier
- Transom and trolling motor mount included
- Water speed sensor – NMEA 0183 port – 1 in/out
- Tilt/swivel quick disconnect mount
- microSD card slot makes it easy to add optional mapping
- NMEA 0183 port – 1 in/out
- Supports optional mapping including LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports LakeVü HD inland maps
- Supports BlueChart g2 Vision charts with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance