When only the best will do, the Garmin GPSMAP 8000 series is for you. The ultimate in glass-helm technology, this multi-touch multi-function display can handle all your needs on the water. This Garmin GPSMAP 8015 boasts a 15″ diagonal screen and is best used as a second station or an addition to another setup. Customize your system based on your needs: in addition to GPS, there are sonar, radar, satellite weather modules, and more!
Multi-touch Glass Helm Display
The bright, crisp touchscreen includes pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls to give you intuitive finger-tip operation. Anti-glare and LED backlighting makes this series the easiest to view in bright sunlight; auto-dimming provides outstanding visibility at night.
Full System Integration
Integrates everything, including various sonar technologies, integrated autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and multi-media. SmartMode control allows the user to quickly change all screens at a helm in sync to a preset mode. Everything you need is at the tip of your finger, all on one screen.
Customize Layouts with SmartMode Control
SmartMode control allows you to switch all monitors in sync from one mode to another without manually switching each monitor separately. Fully customizable layouts, data and gauges allow you to place the information you need to see right where you want it.
GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device)
A remote device that provides full control of all GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series units. Rotary knob and joystick controls provide navigation through menus and screens and allows you to seamlessly navigate between monitors at a station. Control single or multiple monitors with one device. Supports multiple devices per station. Small footprint can be integrated into a captain’s chair (sold separately here or to the right).
Flexible Mounting Options
The 8015 MFD is compatible with the low-profile flush mount. For the ultimate in custom appearance, check the the exclusive flat-mount glass helm option.
What’s In the Box:
- GPSMAP 8015
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- Power cable
- NMEA 0183 cable
- NMEA 2000 2 m backbone/drop cable
- NMEA 2000 10 m backbone cable
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector and terminator kit
- Manual case with documentation
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 15.9″ x 12.2″ x 3.7″ (40.2 x 30.6 x 9.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 12″ x 9″, 15″ diagonal (30.5 x 22.9 cm, 38.1 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution, WxH: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Display type: Touchscreen XGA display (anti-glare finish)
- Weight: 16.8 lb (7.62 kg)
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Receiver: 10Hz High Sensitivity
- Antenna: External only
- Mounting options: Flat, or Flush
- Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 47 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.5 A
- Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 4.7 A