The Intellian t110 is a powerful and robust 3-axis stabilized satellite TV antenna system with an outstanding coverage range that outperforms other systems in its class. The t110 is ideally designed for ocean-going vessels destined for international seas. With its 1.05 meter dish, Intellian’s t110 provides crystal clear digital images and CD-quality sounds from satellite television providers around the globe.
Using Intellian’s state-of-the-art Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the t110 delivers the highest performance and most reliable tracking capability even in the harshest marine conditions. The Intellian t110’s wide elevation range (-15x to +120x) pedestal design provides excellent satellite signal reception for the extreme low or high latitude areas such as the Scandinavian peninsula and equatorial regions.
In addition, the Intellian t110 is a fully integrated system with built-in GPS, Automatic Skew Angle Control, and a world satellites library which allows the user to select the correct satellite while travelling from region to region. The t110 is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the most stringent environmental specifications, especially vibration and shock. Its proven mechanical design incorporates Intellian’s trademark simplicity and reliability. The Intellian t110 allows easy installation and maintenance through fewer cables and accessories. Its 19-inch rack mount control unit provides user-friendly ease of operation, and its specially designed PC controller software allows free lifetime system upgrades.
- Crystal clear, reliable, stable reception of TV channels in motion or at anchor
- Outperforms any unit in its class
- Exclusively designed for maritime commercial vessels for reception of all types of Global Satellite TV services
- Exclusive WorldView LNB 2nd Generation Module
- High or Low-band, Circular or Linear Polarization with one LNB Module
- WRS (Wide Range Search) algorithm
- Fast efficient search for satellite reception
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT)
- Continuous measurement of vessel position, fast & accurate tracking, strongest signal acquisition
- Allows for great reception while traveling near the Equator or Polar Regions
- High Gain design with minimum EIRP 42dBW
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library | Automatic Satellite Switching (TriSat)
- Built-in GPS & NMEA 0183 GPS interface | Automatic Skew Angle Control System
- Built-in Ship’s Gyrocompass interface (NMEA / Synchro)
*3 Year Warranty