Lowrance 000-11798-001 HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/ Insight USA 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer w/Mount StructureScan
HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display.
Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies — including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder, StructureScan HD, DownScan Imaging and Trackback view — plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface — including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity — all in one easy-to-use display.
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features — including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices – view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules — Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF — as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000 devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-12 Gen2 Touch
- Internal GPS antenna – with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar – Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer(Chirp Transducer regquired).
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging – Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer which is included.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder – Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap HD capability – Use live or recorded StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack to review and save key hotspots – Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan Sonar ready – optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Comes with HST-WSBL 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer and StructureScan Transom Mount Transducer
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS StructureScan HD and CHIRP/Broadband
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side-Scanning Range: 300 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Max Depth Per Sonar Operation: StructureScan HD : 300′ / 91M @ 455/800 KHz CHIRP: 3500′ / 1067M (transducer dependent)
- Display: 12″/ 305mm (16:9) Widescreen
- Product Width: 12.92″ \ 328mm
- Product Depth: 3.35″ \ 85mm
- Product Height: 8.85″ \ 225mm
- Resolution: WXGA color TFT LCD 1280 x 800
- Backlighting: LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Warranty: Two year
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails – up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map
- Mapping Options: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Insight TOPO, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan transducers
- Yellow ethernet Port
- Wireless Connectivity