a68 5.7″ MFD Touchscreen with CHIRP DownVision & CPT-100 – No Charts
Raymarine’s a68 is a full-featured multifunction display with CHIRP DownVision Sonar technology built in.
The dual channel sonar in the a68 lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before, it’s like having two sonars in one! The a68’s CHIRP DownVision channel delivers stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a68 also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel for easy identification of baitfish and predators.
Select a68 models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navioncs Platinum Plus charts.
- Swipe, touch and navigate – the a68 is powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse User Interface
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Dual Channel sonar with both CHIRP DownVision and CHIRP Fish Targeting sonar imagery to depths of 600 feet
- Super-bright 5.7″ , optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on MicroSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION audio integration – Full of control or FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer with temperature sensor included
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included