a75 Wi-Fi 7″ MFD Touchscreen – No Charts
Raymarine’s a75 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display is a full-featured multifunction display with a built-in GPS receiver and Navionics compatible chartplotter. The a75 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a75 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
Select a75 Wi-Fi models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts.
The a75 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, sonar, CHIRP DownVision, weather, AIS, and much, much more.
- Swipe, touch and navigate – the a75 is powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse User Interface
- Super-bright 7″ , optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a75 Wi-Fi from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration – Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included