Dragonfly 5.7″ GPS/Fishfinder Combo w/Transom Mount – US Coastal Gold & Inland Lakes
With Raymarine’s affordable, high-performance Dragonfly series of combination sonar/GPS, the power and crisp detail of ClearPulse CHIRP sonar is now within the reach of the inland and coastal salt water angler. Using Raymarine’s exclusive ClearPulse technology and a true 2-channel transducer, users see dramatically revealing images of fish and the structures where they hide–in both DownVision and conventional sonar simultaneously.
Dragonfly’s intuitive display interface and simple Unicontroller is easy to use right out of the box. Built-in 50-channel GPS also simplifies installation and its fast-acquisition position technology ensures added navigation confidence (with up to 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints).
The Raymarine Dragonfly combo sonar/GPS units feature a large 5.7″ ultra-bright 1600 nit display for maximum visibility even in direct sun. For added security, use the quick-release swivel bracket with an available Thule lock core.
- Large 5.7″ 640×480 LCD with brilliant 1600 nit display is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarine’s exclusive ClearPulse CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
- Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
- Lightning fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
In the Box:
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7″ Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- User Guide
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 – 16.6v
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 5.7″ (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Display resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Brightness: 1600 nits
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- Dimensions: Height – 5.79″ (147mm) Wide x 5.79″ (147 mm) Tall x 1.93″ (49mm) Deep