Dragonfly7 GPS/Fishfinder Combo with Transom Mount Transducer – No Charts
With Raymarine’s affordable, high-performance Dragonfly series of combination sonar/GPS, the power and crisp detail of ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar is now within the reach of the inland and coastal salt water angler. Using Raymarine’s exclusive ClearPulse® technology and a true 2-channel transducer, users see dramatically revealing images of fish and the structures where they hide — in both DownVision and conventional sonar simultaneously.
Dragonfly’s intuitive display interface and simple Unicontroller is easy to use right out of the box. Built-in 50-channel GPS also simplifies installation and its fast-acquisition position technology ensures added navigation confidence (with up to 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints).
The Raymarine Dragonfly combo sonar/GPS units feature a large 7″ ultra-bright 1600 nit display for maximum visibility even in direct sun. For added security, use the quick-release swivel bracket with an available Thule lock core.
- Large 7″ 640×480 LCD is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarine’s exclusive ClearPulse® CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
- Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
- Lighting fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
In the Box:
- Raymarine Dragonfly 7″ Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- User Guide
- Nominal supply voltage: 12V
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.2 – 16.6V
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 7″ (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Display resolution: 800×480 WVGA
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision