T200 Fixed Thermal Night Vision Camera – 9Hz
Compact and lightweight, fixed mount thermal night vision camera.
Compact, Powerful Thermal Advantage
Previously reserved for military, law enforcement and ultra-luxury vessels only, thermal night vision technology is now available for every boater. The affordable T200 series fixed mount camera is designed to increase your situational awareness without blowing your budget.
Simple to mount and easy to integrate into your existing Raymarine electronics, the T200 Series outputs standard analog video that can be easily displayed on almost any monitor at the helm or other locations on the vessel.
- Compact, fixed mount cameras
- Look-ahead visibility, targeting objects in the vessel’s path
- Simple installation
- Easy integration with Raymarine multifunction displays
- User-selectable color palettes for enhanced on-screen visibility
- 2x and optional 4x digital zoom for enlarging far-away targets
- Standard and high resolution options
- E-zoom: 2x
- Field of View (FOV): 24° x 18° NTSC
- Focal Length: 13mm
- Detector Type: 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output: NTSC or PAL, 25Hz or <9Hz