T300 Pan, Tilt, Zoom & Stabilized Thermal Night Vision Camera
Enhance Your Safety & Situational Awareness
Raymarine’s T Series thermal night vision camera systems use cutting-edge Ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. The rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360° pan and +/-90° tilt for an all round view.
- Full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- Integrated multifunction display control
- Thermal only or thermal/lowlight multi sensor configurations
- Standard and high-resolution thermal night vision camera options
- 2x zoom on all models, the high resolution option provides an additional 4x zoom
- 320 x 240 standard resolution, or 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance.
- Network ready
- Rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- Standard NTSC or PAL video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- On-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it’s pointing
- Thermal Video: Yes
- Low Light Video: Not available
- Video Resolution: 320 x 240 or 640 x 480
- Focal Length: T300 = 19mm
- E-zoom: 2x zoom
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output: NTSC, 25Hz or 9Hz
- Field of View: 24° x 19°