a67 Touchscreen Multifunction Display w/ClearPulse® Digital Sonar –
Gold Charts with Dedicated WiFi for Simple Remote Control Additional Features:
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate – very simple. Powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology – sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user’s guide
ClearPulse® Digital Sonar
- A powerful combo – the a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse Digital sonar.
- Fully automatic ClearPulse® Digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed displays of fish and bottom structure.
- Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3,000 feet. *
- Dual frequency – 200 kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
- Optional ultra wide fan beam 200 kHz transom transducer offers 3-times the beam width of conventional 200 kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready – optional adapter enables the use of Minn Kota’s Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83 kHz.)
*Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar.
Radar†, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor.
- Naviionics Gold Chart included in the box.
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on microSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold and HotMaps charts.
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculations. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart.**
† Digital, HD Color or Super HD Color Radar scanner required for radar functionality.**Subject to engine compatibility.
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible port for networking with up to 5 additional Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for raymarine Digital radar, HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/Ais650, and ClearPulse CHIRP sonar modules.
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity.
a-Series Audio: Ready to Rock!
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of the Fusio 700 Series.
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Marine Weather using the optional SR6 receiver.
- Connect with your Smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth wireless networking.
LightHouse™ User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine’s exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of new a Series capabilities
RD418D w/10M Cable
- 10M Cable – A80228
- 18″ Digital Radar Dome RD418D – E92130
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine’s radar lineup. The compact 18″ RD418D boasts an ultra-powerful 4kW transmitter with a maximum range of 48 nautical miles. Inside the redesigned 18″ radome, a horizontal beam width of 4.9° offers improved target separation through every range scale. SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine’s Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your MFD display. Compatible with all Raymarine a, c & e Series Multifunction Displays.
- 4kW power output
- 48nm Range
- Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine a, c & e Series multifunction navigation displays
- Improved dome housing
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
- Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale
- Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
- Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes