Raymarine’s a75 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display is a full-featured multifunction display with a built-in GPS receiver and Navionics compatible chartplotter. The a75 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a75 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
Select a75 Wi-Fi models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts.
The a75 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, sonar, CHIRP DownVision™, weather, AIS, and much, much more.
RD418D w/10M Cable
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine’s radar lineup. The compact 18″ RD418D boasts an ultra-powerful 4kW transmitter with a maximum range of 48 nautical miles. Inside the redesigned 18″ radome, a horizontal beam width of 4.9° offers improved target separation through every range scale. SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine’s Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your MFD display. Compatible with all Raymarine a, c & e Series Multifunction Displays.
a75 Wi-Fi 7″ MFD Touchscreen – Navionics North America Gold +3,000 Lakes & Rivers
- Swipe, touch and navigate – the a75 is powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super-bright 7″, optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a75 Wi-Fi from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Includes Navionics North American Gold +3,000 Lakes & Rivers
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration – Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
RD418D w/10M Cable
- 10M Cable – A80228
- 18″ Digital Radar Dome RD418D – E92130
- 4kW power output
- 48nm Range
- Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine a, c & e Series multifunction navigation displays
- Improved dome housing
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
- Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale
- Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
- Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes