CVS-128 Digital Echo Sounder
Features a digital signal processor for a clearer high-definition image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths. Brilliant 8.4″ color LCD daylight viewable display with 8, 16 or 64 color levels, Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz operation, 1000 Watts with 8 ranges from 0-3600′ and exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what’s under boat with different sounds for fish or schools of fish.
Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later. High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Easy operation
- RGB output
- Auto fishing/cruising modes
- Audio/visual alarms
- Fishing hot spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with input from GPS
- Bottom discrimination mode
- Real-time multi-color A-scope
- Built-in simulator
- Lat/Lon position with input from optional sensor
- Displays boat speed / surface water temp with Optional transducer
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Over-head mounting and built-in flush mounting