8″ Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder
CVS-833C has 1000 Watts RMS output for penetrating deep waters
From the people who invented the color sounder comes the SI-TEX CVS-833 and CVS-833C, the latest in a long line of trend setting fishfinders designed to give you super-sensitive targeting of the fish below.
- 8″ TFT LCD color display with adjustable brightness puts big, 16-color performance in tight places.
- Selectable contrasting background colors for daylight and nighttime viewing. 50/200 kHz dual frequency.
- Unique mix mode highlights small targets such as individual baitfish, undetectable by ordinary sounders.
- Easy rotary switch operation for lightning-quick mode changes, gain and range settings plus brightness adjustment and menu keypad for setup functions.
- Split-screen displays normal and bottom view modes or dual frequency.
- Bottom discrimination mode expands bottom image to better determine bottom hardness.
- A-Scope displays instantaneous imaging of fish echoes and bottom detail directly under the boat.
- Eight selectable range scales from 10 to 2000 feet on the CVS-833 and 10 to 4000 feet on the CVS-833C.
- Displays boat position in Lat/Lon or Loran-C LOP when connected to optional receiver.
- Displays boat speed and water surface temperature with input from external sensor.
- Audible shallow, deep, and fish alarms.
- Flexible mounting options include table-top, overhead, bulkhead or flush-mount.
- Built-in flush mount kit included, complete with screw covers.
- Sun hood and weather cover included.
- Weatherproof construction.
Owner’s Manual,Mounting Bracket,Power Cable