NSO15 Offshore Integrated Navigation System
NSO Offshore integrated navigation system for vessels with larger helm displays. The NSO Offshore line is versatile and easy to expand. Based on theSIMRAD NSE platform, the NSO delivers “best in class” charting, sounder and radar performance as well as unique control and integration options.
TheSIMRAD NSO cutting-edge performance navigation systems provide uncompromising bridge aesthetics and unrivalled technology integration. The NSO premier navigation system will complement any vessel from multi-helm luxury yachts to offshore-tested sport fish boats without the risk and expense of a custom design. Offering market leading performance and state-of-the-art technology,SIMRAD NSO combines robust construction and elegant design with innovative performance modules for precision navigation and piloting.
TheSIMRAD NSO Series is the most flexible system available today. Select from three sizes of brilliantSIMRAD monitors or you have the option to select a standard monitor. Combine NSO and NSE in the same network and add multiple control units. Share chart, radar, or anySIMRAD performance module across the system. Build an NMEA 2000 network to your exact helm
requirements, whether it is a single station or multi-monitor vessel, NSO delivers a bespoke solution.
The basicSIMRAD NSO15 package consists of the powerful NSO processor, a DI15 15″ monitor, the OP40 wired remote and a dash-mounted SD card reader and provides a premium chart plotter with embedded regional cartography straight out of the box. From there the owner can then choose fromSIMRAD’s extensive range of performance modules (black box instruments designed to be connected to control and display units) and create the integrated navigation system to suit his needs, all controlled and monitored from hisSIMRAD NSO via fully-customisable displays. Modules and screens can be added or replaced at any time.
Big Screen Displays:
- Stylish 15″SIMRAD monitor
- Ideal for all types of moutning including glass bridge
- Each processor can support up to 3 monitors (2 DVI and 1 RGB)
- Rugged, black box `brain’ of the system with 80GB hard drive
- OP40 wired remote controller with rotary control and dedicated keys will control up to four processors
- NSE SW software platform delivers the comprehensive functionality and ultra-fast response times first introduced on theSIMRAD NSE 2.0 system
- Network up to 4 processors via Ethernet and SimNet/NMEA2000
- Dash-mounted SD card reader supports Navionics Platinum Plus and TurboView allows system-wide cartography networking
- Each processor supplied with embedded regional cartography (Navionics Coastal Cartography for EMEA/APAC and InsightHD for the US.)
- Superfast load and re-draw times with NSE SW software platform
- Customize your system by adding plug and playSIMRAD performance modules
- Compatible with all Navico /SIMRAD performance modules, including radar (BR24 broadband radar andSIMRAD HD Digital radar 2-25kW), BSM-1 and BSM-2 Broadband Sonar, StructureScan Sonar, AIS, GPS, WM-2 Weather Module, SonicHub, CZone and more
- Customize the displays to show information just the way you want it
- Compatible withSIMRAD NSE units
Ready To Go
- NSO15 package supplies a processor, DI15 15″ monitor, OP40 wired remote and dash-mounted SD card reader for a first level, ready to go system
- Or create you rown customized installation with multiple screens and processors